Every BlackBerry power user knows the run of shortcut keys you can use in various applications, as well as the main screen. However, not everyone does. For instance, my father is a new ‘Berry user, and he calls me constantly to find out information. We’re trying to catalogue these basic tips, so they’re easily findable by anyone. Today, we’ll go over the browser shortcuts for your BlackBerry. The juice, after the jump.
- H brings you to the home screen. You can change your home page by going to Options – Browser Configuration. It’s the last option.
- G brings up the address screen. You can also hit Menu – GoTo.
- K brings up your bookmarks. You can hit A on a webpage to add it to your bookmarks.
- R refreshes the page. You might want to use this if the page is unresponsive.
- The Back/Escape key stops a page from loading.
- Holding the Back/Escape key quits the browser. You can hit the red End button to go back to the home screen, but keep the browser running in the background.