One great thing about having even a 16GB tablet: the ability to load it up with media. While video is the obvious choice for a tablet, music is also essential. Desktop Manager works well enough as a media manager, but that means plugging in your PlayBook. Personally, I only want to plug in mine when it’s charging. That requires a wireless solution, and now App World features one. The simply named iTunes Sync makes the process of getting music on your PlayBook simple.
Also in BlackBerry Apps
- New Developments for the BlackBerry 10 (In the Literal Sense)
- Do you use your personal BlackBerry to create a virtual desktop?
- Zello brings push-to-talk to your BlackBerry and other devices
- Need to schedule messages? Try Future Scheduler
- Application Resource Monitor lets to catch battery-killing apps before they strike
- Having troubles with the new BlackBerry Messenger 5.0?
- The best in free BlackBerry software
- Win a copy of Tether, or even a new BlackBerry
- The best in free BlackBerry applications, take 2
- Walkthrough and review of Calendar Pro for BlackBerry (plus giveaway)