As expected, RIM has released BlackBerry Messenger 5.0. The upgraded messaging application hit the Internet yesterday evening, ready for support on all devices. You can find BlackBerry Messenger 5.0 at App World, or you can just go to blackberry.com/messenger from your BlackBerry browser. Also, via BlackBerry Rocks, we learn of a new WordPress for BlackBerry update. This is version 0.9.0.157, and you can find it at http://blackberry.wordpress.org/install. Details of the update after the jump.
- Gravatar support
- Ability to open the URL of the author into the BB browser
- A reply to comment feature, so you can moderate and respond all from the mobile device.
- The ability to open the comment list for a specific post
- Support for the post excerpt field
- Support for custom fields
You can find more information at http://blackberry.wordpress.org/.