I am leaving this morning from San Diego to San Francisco to cover the Android sessions of Google IO – Google’s once a year Developer Conference.
The first Google IO was last year but this is the first since an Android device has been released and as such is very Android focused.
I will be meeting with Taylor Wimberly of AndroidAndMe who was also invited by Google to cover the event.
The Google IO session highlights I will tweet from my G1 phone and can be followed at http://www.twitter.com/andgeeks
I will also write a followup post Thursday both here on GAB as well Search Engine Land.
The sessions I plan to go to today are:
- How Do I Code Thee? Let Me Count the Ways – by Dan Morrill
- Pixel Perfect Code: How to Marry Interaction and Visual Design the Android Way – by Chris Nesladek
- A General-purpose Caching Architecture for Offline-capable Web Applications with HTML 5 Databases or Gears – by Robert Kroeger
- Coding for Life — Battery Life, That Is – by Jeffrey Sharkey
- Search Friendly Development – by Maile Ohye
*** Please send me questions in the comments of this post or via Twitter that you want me to ask the Android engineers ***